General Terms and Conditions
for contracts with consumers for online orders via the portal www.ingenior.de as well as for telephone orders or orders in text form (as letter, fax, e-mail).
§ 1 Area of application
(1) The business relations between ingenior training & consulting GmbH (hereinafter referred to as „Seller“) and the Purchaser shall be governed exclusively by the following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as „GTC“) in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) „Consumer“ and „Purchaser“ within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions shall mean any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed to either his commercial or his self-employed professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via the website www.ingenior.de or http://store.ingenior.de/index.php/de
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
ingenior training & consulting GmbH, Blochbachstr. 34a, 63486 Bruchköbel, Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods on the website of ingenior training & consulting GmbH does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer by the seller but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods.
(4) By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. The order takes place by clicking the button „buy“.
(5) The sales contract comes about by the fact that the salesman accepts the offer lying in order to the conclusion of a sales contract by the supply of the commodity.
(6) By sending the order you assure that you are contractually capable without limitation. You make a binding offer if you go through the online ordering process by entering the information required there and click on the „buy“ button.
(7) The contract is concluded with ingenior training & consulting GmbH unless expressly stated otherwise. The order data will be stored in the seller’s system and sent to the consumer upon request. This data is used exclusively for business relations with the purchaser. Customer data will not be passed on to third parties.
§ 3 Reservation of non-availability
The seller reserves the right to refrain from executing the order if he does not have the ordered goods in stock. In this case, he will inform the consumer about the unavailability. In this case, the seller will immediately refund any purchase price already paid.
§ 4 Revocation and consequences of revocation
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
– Revocation notice –
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier who has taken possession of the goods, designated by you, have taken possession of them.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Agreement by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
ingenior training & consulting GmbH
Tel.: +49 6181 945340
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to ingenior training & consulting GmbH immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
– End of revocation notice –
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
All prices are final prices in Euro. They include the legal sales tax and do not include shipping costs. The price at the time of the order is valid in each case.
For delivery within the Federal Republic of Germany, shipping costs of € 3,- are incurred. If for technical or logistical reasons, a shipment is made in several stages, the shipping costs will only be charged once.
For shipments abroad, the actual shipping costs will be charged, which are visible after entering the address in the shopping cart.
§ 6 Delivery abroad
The specific import and customs conditions must be observed and fulfilled by the customer.
§ 7 Terms of Delivery and Payment
Payments are made either by bank transfer (invoice or prepayment), credit card or PayPal.
The delivery takes place at the latest within 3 working days after contract conclusion if a purchase takes place by PayPal or by credit card. The delivery time will be extended in case of prepayment by the respective transfer time required by the bank.
By prepayment: Prepayment of the invoice amount to the account holder: ingenior training & consulting GmbH Sparkasse Hanau IBAN: DE07506500230028006450 BIC: HELADEF1HAN Account number: 28006450 BLZ 50650023 If the amount has not been credited to the above account within five days, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract. By PayPal: If you want to use this online payment service, you must be registered with PayPal and have deposited your bank account or credit card number there. If you choose PayPal as your payment method, you will be directed to PayPal, where you can log in with your username and password and access your stored payment information to complete your order. If you are in arrears with your payments, we reserve the right to charge you reminder fees.
§ 7 Liability for defects
If there is a defect in the purchased item, the statutory warranty provisions of §§ 434 ff. apply. BGB (GERMAN CIVIL CODE).
§ 8 Retention of title
According to §, 449 BGB the goods remain the property of the seller until full payment has been made. The buyer is obliged to inform the seller immediately of any access by third parties to the goods delivered under retention of title by sending the documents justifying such access. The purchaser undertakes to send the seller a copy of the seizure protocol without delay.
§ 9 Copyright
All books and materials are subject to copyright. They may not be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form, electronic or mechanical, to third parties or published on the Internet without the permission of the authors and the publisher.
§ 10 Severability clause
Should any provision of this contract be or become void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Status: July 23rd, 2019
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 14 (1) ODR-VO AND § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration body.