Holistic project management – intensive
Duration: 2 days
Participants: min. 8, max. 12
Detailed seminar documents
With professional planning and good communication to project a success!
Project management wants to be learned. This confirms, again and again, the experience in everyday project life. Excessive budgets, non-observance of deadlines and milestones, problems in communication, leadership, and team … These and other challenges are in many companies quite normal associations with the term „project“. Does it have to be that way? Certainly not. Because professional project planning is learnable!
In this seminar, participants learn how to plan projects in principle successfully. You will get to know the significance of clear project orders and change orders. The participants are suitable to develop project goals for a project and to effectively structure the project process. Communication in the course of the project has a special significance for success. The participants learn to recognize and avoid the problem potential of communication in projects. You will learn how conflicts can be avoided and which communication behavior makes sense and is expedient in the event of conflict.
- What is a project
- Definition of terms and demarcation
Well planned is half won
- Foundations of planning
- Apply for projects
- Vote orders „correctly“
Recognize and define the goal
- Systematically determine project goals
- Successful target communication towards client and team
The project schedule
- Project phase models
- Sequence strategy, construction planning
- Scheduling, mission planning
- Budget Planning
Success factor communication
- Importance of communication in projects
- Special features of communication with the project team, customers and in-house
- Safe „recognize“, „analyze“ and „intervene“ during the project
Success factor cooperation
- Behavior/communication in case of conflict
- Dealing with (change) resistances
Cost, deadline, and quality
- Customer orientation and communication in the project, especially in the case of change requests
Teaching lecture, role play, doctrinal talk, discussion, group work, individual work, partner work.
Upon request: consolidation through coaching letter